Wondering how to cook pheasant breasts in the oven? This honey baked pheasant breast recipe is a quick and easy pheasant breast recipe that will leave your guests begging for more.
- 4 MacFarlane Boneless Pheasant Breasts, approx 4-6 oz. each
- Seasoned Flour With salt, pepper and paprika
- Onion Powder
- 1 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Honey
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In medium skillet, melt 1/2 cup butter.
- Flatten the breast piece so they are approximately the same thickness; dredge in flour and sprinkle onion powder over each piece.
- Brown pheasant breasts in melted butter and move to glass 9×13 inch pan.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet and add honey. Once warmed through, pour over pheasant breasts and sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 20-25 minutes at 300 degrees F or until juices run clear.
Garlic powder also enhances the flavor of pheasant; if you choose to use this too, add at the same time you add the onion powder.
Share This Recipe!
MacFarlane Pheasants bring gourmet flavor, convenience and flair to the menu. From appetizers to pheasant entrees, this traditional gourmet ingredient adds natural flavor to make simply sensational salads, appetizers and savory pheasant stir-fry dishes. We offer a wide selection of pheasant recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees.