A simple and delicious Pheasant Recipe that you are going to want to try!
- 1 Cup Herb Seasoned Stuffing Crushed
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley Chopped fine
- 1 MacFarlane Pheasant 2.5 - 3 lbs
- 1/2 Cup Butter Melted
- Combine crushed stuffing, cheese and parsley.
- Dip pheasant pieces in melted butter, and roll instuffing mixture.
- Arrange pieces, skin side up, in large shallow pan. Do not crowd or turn.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour or until tender.
- Suggestion to reduce the fat: Cut butter to 1/4 cup and melt in baking pan.
- Then dip pieces in 1/4 cup milk.
MacFarlane Pheasants bring gourmet flavor, convenience and flair to the menu. From appetizers to pheasant entrees, this traditional gourmet ingredient adds natural flavor to make simply sensational salads, appetizers and savory pheasant stir-fry dishes. We offer a wide selection of pheasant recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees.