A heavy and creamy delicious way to prepare your pheasant breasts. The flavor will make you crave for more and more!
- 4 MacFarlane Pheasant Breasts
- 2 lbs Mushrooms
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 1/2 Sticks Butter
- 10 Oz Heinz 57 Sauce
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- Use 2 to 4 quart casserole dish.
- Layer pheasant breasts with mushroom slices.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, add Heinz 57 sauce, then add heavy cream and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Pour over pheasant and mushrooms.
- Top with slices of red pepper.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 2 hours.
- Serve over rice.
MacFarlane Pheasants bring gourmet flavor, convenience and flair to the menu. From appetizers to pheasant entrees, this traditional gourmet ingredient adds natural flavor to make simply sensational salads, appetizers and savory pheasant stir-fry dishes. We offer a wide selection of pheasant recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees.