A simple and easy soup that you will keep making every chance you get!
- 12-15 MacFarlane Pheasant Legs (Whole Pheasant) Or 2-3 MacFarlane Pheasant Breasts
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Mushrooms Chopped
- 1-2 Cups Carrots Chopped
- 1-2 Cups Celery Chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 Potato Peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Box Spaghetti Noodles Or egg noodles
- 3-4 Cubes Chicken Boullion
- 1 Can Chicken broth
- Boil legs for about an hour or so until meat peals from bones.
- Pick meat from bones and set aside.
- Discard water/bones/etc…
- If using breast, cook in a frying pan with some water with lidon for 10 to 15 minutes or so until cooked through.
- Then cut up into small chunks.
- Place everything except noodles into a crock pot.
- Add water until covers everything.
- Add more to makeit as watery as you like.
- Cook 6 to 8 hours on low in crock pot -1/2 hour before done, add noodles and serve.
By: Paul Stengel
MacFarlane Pheasants bring gourmet flavor, convenience and flair to the menu. From appetizers to pheasant entrees, this traditional gourmet ingredient adds natural flavor to make simply sensational salads, appetizers and savory pheasant stir-fry dishes. We offer a wide selection of pheasant recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees.