Looking to spice up the night with something delicious? Try these perfect Pheasant Enchiladas!
- 2-3 Cups MacFarlane Pheasant Breasts Cooked, chopped or diced
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Pint Sour Cream Not low fat
- 1 Can Chopped Green Chiles
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cans Enchilada Sauce
- 10 Flour Tortillas
- Mix pheasant breasts, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, green chiles, 2 cups of cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Pour 1 can of enchilada sauce into bottom of casserole dish- about 9x 13 inch size.
- Put the mixed ingredients into tortillas and roll up, place in dish.
- Pour another can of enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with the other cup of shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 min.
From Sioux Falls, S Dakota via Panache Acres, Janesville
MacFarlane Pheasants bring gourmet flavor, convenience and flair to the menu. From appetizers to pheasant entrees, this traditional gourmet ingredient adds natural flavor to make simply sensational salads, appetizers and savory pheasant stir-fry dishes. We offer a wide selection of pheasant recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees.