This stew gives whole a new meaning to delicious and flavor. It is a great way to use the Pheasant Breasts we have for sale!
- 1 Pack MacFarlane pheasant boneless breast Cut into think slices (1-1.25 lbs)
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Onion Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic Or more
- 1 Cup Sweet Peppers Chopped
- 4 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Cup Stock Water, V8 Juice, and Chicken Bouillon
- Salt To taste
- Pepper Freshly ground, to taste
- Lightly pound the pheasant with a meat hammer.
- Dredge in flour and lightly fry in olive oil.
- Toss slices in big pot.
- Sauté the chopped onions, garlic and sweet peppers.
- Mix in the paprika and sauté it until the red color dulls, but don’t burn it.
- Add the stock, and season with the salt and pepper.
- When this mixture boils, pour it over the meat slices in the big pot.
- Heat the pot to a lowsimmer (meat should reach only about 160 degrees F) and then turn off.
- Serve over wide egg noodles.
MacFarlane Pheasants bring gourmet flavor, convenience and flair to the menu. From appetizers to pheasant entrees, this traditional gourmet ingredient adds natural flavor to make simply sensational salads, appetizers and savory pheasant stir-fry dishes. We offer a wide selection of pheasant recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees.