Charcuterie boards are a staple to have at any party or event. This one is made special with our Smoked Pheasant Summer Sausage, Olives, and Mustard. When it comes to charcuterie boards, there really is no wrong way to do it. However, if you are looking for tips or ideas on where to start, here is one of our go-to’s.
- 2 Logs Summer sausage
- 1 Jar Stumps Green olives
- 1 Cup Pecans
- 1 Cup Dried Apricots
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 2-3 Bricks Hard Cheese Our favorites are Gouda, Cheddar, and Pepper Jack
- 1 Jar Stone Ground Mustard
- Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Tubes Crackers
- 8 Oz Cheese Sticks
- 1 Cup Fresh Broccoli
- Slice the summer sausage and cheese (if needed)
- Arrange all food on a board or platter and serve.
MacFarlane Pheasants bring gourmet flavor, convenience and flair to the menu. From appetizers to pheasant entrees, this traditional gourmet ingredient adds natural flavor to make simply sensational salads, appetizers and savory pheasant stir-fry dishes. We offer a wide selection of pheasant recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees.