- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup spicy barbeque sauce
- 2 MacFarlane skinless boneless pheasant breast halves, cooked and cubed*
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded smokey Gouda cheese*
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread barbeque sauce onto the crust. Top with pheasant, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion and cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
*You can substitute smoked pheasant for regular pheasant and then switch over to traditional Gouda cheese.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes