This salad is absolutely perfect and we love to share it with you! Tons of flavor and there is no doubt you will want to make it all of the time.
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil Or olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Tbsp White Vinegar Or rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 lbs MacFarlane Pheasant Breast Cut into strips
- Garlic Powder
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Head Lettuce Shredded
- 3 Green Onions Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Chow Mein Noodles 5 Oz Package
- In a small mixing bowl, add all dressing ingredients and mix together.
- Allow flavors to blend 30minutes before serving.
- In a medium mixing bowl add pheasant.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper over both sidesof pheasant strips and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a medium fry pan, over medium heat,add olive oil, heat.
- Add pheasant, cook each side for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Remove pheasant from heat, cover to keep moist until serving.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add lettuce and onions, mix together.
- Divide lettuce mixture evenlyon 4 dinner plates, top each plate with several strips of pheasant, chow mein noodles and evenlydrizzle with dressing.
For added flavor, add chopped red cabbage, slivered almonds, or mandarin
MacFarlane Pheasants bring gourmet flavor, convenience and flair to the menu. From appetizers to pheasant entrees, this traditional gourmet ingredient adds natural flavor to make simply sensational salads, appetizers and savory pheasant stir-fry dishes. We offer a wide selection of pheasant recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees.