Janesville, Wisconsin, September 27, 2012— Find MacFarlane Pheasant on the menu or in the meat market of a grocery store, tell us and you’re in the running to win $500 Visa Gift Card. We’re looking for restaurants or grocery stores that bring gourmet MacFarlane pheasant to you.
Now thru November, 30 2012, MacFarlane Pheasants, the largest pheasant farm in North America, is calling on discriminating food lovers to submit name(s) of their favorite restaurant or local grocery store(s) where they find MacFarlane Pheasant. For social media fans, take a photo of yourself at the store by the gourmet pheasant products or the restaurant menu and post to MacFarlane Pheasants Facebook page or Twitter @pheasantfarmer.
Entrants have a chance to win one top prize of $500 Visa Gift Card and one runner-up prize of $100 credit toward purchase at www.pheasantfordinner.com online store or MacFarlane Pheasant retail store in Janesville, Wis. The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C. that are 18 years old or older. Two winners will be selected by December 15, 2012. Complete contest rules and entry details are available online at www.pheasantfordinner.com.
To enter: Submit the name of the Grocery Store or Restaurant where you found MacFarlane Pheasant. Include your contact information: Name, e-mail, phone, city/state. Submit your entry via your preferred method:
- Online Entry Form at www.pheasantfordinner.com
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Take a photo of yourself at the store by the pheasant or the restaurant menu and post to MacFarlane Pheasants Facebook page or Twitter @pheasantfarmer. For Facebook, simply “like” the MacFarlane Pheasants Facebook Page and then post your picture and information on the page’s wall. If you would like to send in your entry via Twitter, type @pheasantfarmer and send us a tweet with the information listed above
- Mail to MacFarlane Pheasant, Attn. Amber, 2821 South U.S. Hwy 51, Janesville, WI 53546. MacFarlane Pheasants knows pheasants with two generations of expertise honing the raising of pheasant — a natural, lean, hearty meat. With complete control of the pheasant from pasture to plate this artisan grower can deliver unmatched quality and pure flavor every time.
While shopping your grocer’s aisle for convenient gourmet meals, look for MacFarlane’s:
- Pheasant Breast Fillet—Boneless Breast with Wing Drummette
- Pheasant Half—with Breast, Wing and Leg
- Oven-Ready Pheasant Pot Pie
You’ll find appetizing recipes that fit your busy lifestyle on each box of MacFarlane Pheasant. If you don’t see it at your grocery store or on the restaurant menu, ask for it by name. For recipes and more information about the product line from MacFarlane Pheasants, visit www.pheasantfordinner.com.
# # #
As the largest pheasant farm in North America, MacFarlane Pheasants of Janesville, Wis., knows pheasants. Thanks to two generations of expertise at honing the raising of pheasant —and having complete control of the process from pasture to plate—MacFarlane Pheasants offer unmatched quality. This protein- rich power food is packed with superior nutrition, and is conveniently available year round. MacFarlane Pheasants brings elegant cuisine to your menu, with the exquisite flavor nature intended.