Cheesy Elk Lasagna
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
1 lb Elk Burger
1 (32 oz) jar Spaghetti sauce
12 oz cottage cheese
1 1/2 cups sour cream
Uncooked lasagna noodles
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Brown meat. Combine meat and sauce and set aside.
- Combine cottage cheese and sour cream. Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, set aside.
- Lay in 9 x 13 inch pan; meat sauce, uncooked noodles, cottage cheese mix and mozzarella cheese mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 75 minutes. Remove foil after 40 minutes.
- This recipe can be made ahead of time and frozen.